· Please note that Cadbury World is located in the grounds of the original Cadbury factory, but due to the nature of the modern production process, is not a tour of the factory itself. Instead you’ll discover the history and the magic behind Cadbury confectionery, as you journey through an assortment of chocolatey themed zones. To find out more about what you’ll see at Cadbury World , visit our Experience pages here.
· The Packaging zone is currently being refurbished but is still partly open to visitors. A static production line can be viewed, along with a video interpretation of the manufacturing process.
· On average, your self-guided tour of Cadbury World will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete and includes the main attraction (1.5 hours), 4D Chocolate Adventure, The Bournville Experience, self-service Cadbury Cafe, the World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop and the African Adventure play area. Visits can be longer at busier times during weekends and school holidays.
· Ticket barcodes can be scanned from a mobile phone, or printed for scanning at the main exhibition door and 4D cinema.
· If you have any difficulty printing out your ticket, and are unable to present your ticket barcode on a mobile phone, simply bring your booking reference number with you to the Cadbury World reception desk, at least 10 minutes before your booked entry time. ‘(If you have booked the first entry time of the day, please arrive at that time, when doors will open.)
· If your admission ticket for Cadbury World is for 2pm or later, we would recommend that you arrive an hour and a half earlier to enjoy the 4D Chocolate Adventure, the Bournville Experience and the African Adventure play area before you enter the main exhibition.
· Cadbury World will close 1.5 hours after the latest published entry time on the day of your visit. Our daily opening times can be found here (on our website).
· Please note that no refunds or exchanges will be made for tickets booked online.
· After confirmation of numbers for a Birthday Treat booking you will be charged for numbers quoted and additional children who arrive on the day.
· Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
· Due to safety regulations pushchairs are not permitted on the upper floor of the attraction - a pushchair park is provided.
· Group Organisers / tour managers are permitted one free admission to Cadbury World when bringing 20 or more paying people. Coach drivers are given free admission for groups of 15 or more; refreshments for drivers are not provided.
· Groups who do not book in advance, or who fall below 15 people will not be able to take advantage of our group benefits and will pay full price admission.
· For school and uniformed groups e.g. Scouts and Brownies, one free place is given for every 8 paying children.
· Toilets, accessible toilets, baby changing facilities and a Changing Places facility are located around Cadbury World.
· Kindly note that photography is permitted in most areas of Cadbury World but not in the partially open Packaging zone.
· Free parking is available on site.
· Please note that during term time, school and college groups will be on site throughout the day.