Cadbury World Terms and Conditions of Entry
Any reference to we/us/our/Cadbury World shall mean Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch trading as Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham B30 2LU
About Cadbury World:
Cadbury World is a self-guided exhibition tour.
Note that Cadbury World is located in the grounds of the original Cadbury factory, but due to the nature of the modern production process, is not a tour of the factory itself. Instead you’ll discover the history and the magic behind Cadbury confectionery, as you journey through an assortment of chocolatey themed zones. To find out more about what you’ll see at Cadbury World, visit our Explore pages here.
Opening Times and Tour Duration
- See here for opening times and dates. Cadbury World will close 1.5 hours after the last published entry time on the day of your visit.
- On average, your self-guided tour of Cadbury World will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete and includes the main attraction (1.5 hours), 4D Chocolate Adventure, The Bournville Experience, self-service Cadbury Cafe, the World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop and the African Adventure play area. Visits can be longer at busier times during weekends and school holidays.
- See here for information on how to book tickets
- All tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged once booked. Tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused for any reason as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are only valid for the date printed on the ticket.
- Tickets are for general admission to Cadbury World only and not for the Chocolatier Experience or Afternoon Tea which should be booked separately in advance – see here for more information.
- No person 15 or under will be allowed entry to Cadbury World unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Tickets can either be printed or ticket barcodes can be scanned from a mobile phone on arrival at the exhibition. If you have any difficulty printing out your ticket, and are unable to present your ticket barcode on a mobile phone, simply bring your booking reference number with you to the Cadbury World reception desk, at least 10 minutes before your booked entry time. ‘(If you have booked the first entry time of the day, please arrive at that time of your booking, when doors will open.)
- If your admission ticket for Cadbury World is for 2pm or later, we would recommend that you arrive an hour and a half earlier to enjoy the 4D Chocolate Adventure, the Bournville Experience and the African Adventure play area before you enter the main exhibition.
- If booking a birthday treat, you will be charged for numbers quoted at the time of booking and then a separate charge for any additional children who arrive on the day.
- If tickets are purchased on behalf of others, the purchaser accepts that these Terms and Conditions apply to each person in the group.
- Group Organisers/tour managers are permitted one free admission to Cadbury World when bringing 20 or more paying people.
- Coach drivers are given free admission for groups of 15 or more. Please note that refreshments for drivers are not provided.
- Groups who do not book in advance, or who fall below 15 people will not be able to take advantage of our group benefits and will pay full price admission.
- For school and uniformed groups e.g. Scouts and Brownies, one free place is given for every 8 paying children.
- Free parking is available on site.
- Vehicles are parked at the owners risk and neither Cadbury World nor its affiliates are responsible for any damage to vehicles using the car park.
- Due to safety regulations pushchairs are not permitted on the upper floor of the attraction - a pushchair park is provided.
- Toilets, accessible toilets, baby changing facilities and a Changing Places facility are located around Cadbury World. See here for accessibility information.
- During term time, school and college groups will be on site throughout the day.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside Cadbury World. Should visitors wish to smoke, there are external designated smoking areas on site.
- We reserve the right to prevent entry to Cadbury World and/or to remove anyone from the premises whose behaviour is inappropriate and/or undesirable and which may affect the safety and enjoyment of our staff or other guests, without the right to a refund.
- CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of Cadbury World.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to close and/or change the zones that are open and/or to change our opening hours.
- We, in our absolute discretion reserve the right to close the whole or any part of Cadbury World at any time or to restrict the number of people having access to Cadbury World. The reason for any closure or restriction may include capacity, adverse weather conditions, technical or operational reasons, special events or to ensure the safety of our guests, or for any reason that Cadbury World reasonably considers the circumstances so require. For Tickets purchased in advance, if Cadbury World is closed for any of the reasons set out above, we may offer replacement tickets for admission to Cadbury World on an alternative date or instead offer, at our discretion, a full refund. Please do keep an eye on our website and our social media pages for any relevant updates.